Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Routing CD 6000 AUX cable- help please
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Barnes
Hi All,

I have a Focus Zetec 06 and have just bought an AUX to 3.5mm jack cable from the local Ford dealership.

Rather than route it to the glovebox I would like to put the 3.5mm jack socket in one of the blanking plates where the screen heater switches are.

Is there enough room to run below and behind the heater and a/c switches and then into a blank or will it be a tough job to do?

Many thanks in advance.
dezwez
[quote name='Barnes' post='51007' date='Nov 27 2009, 08:17 PM']Hi All,

I have a Focus Zetec 06 and have just bought an AUX to 3.5mm jack cable from the local Ford dealership.

Rather than route it to the glovebox I would like to put the 3.5mm jack socket in one of the blanking plates where the screen heater switches are.

Is there enough room to run below and behind the heater and a/c switches and then into a blank or will it be a tough job to do?

Many thanks in advance.[/quote]
should be do a bull theres a bit of room behind the radio the switchs are just below this i think mines a 52 focus ;)
try it
[quote name='Barnes' timestamp='1259352442' post='51007']
Hi All,

Many thanks in advance.
[/quote]

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing to my 09 plate Focus Zetec, did you do this mod and was it easy enough? How do the blanking plates come out - do they just prise out using a flat edge?
Any advice welcome..

Cheers
Michael

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.