Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Daxman
Hi all, im Jon and im 26 from S.Wales. Not long purchased a 2006 Focus 2.0 Zetec in 5 dr Black. . Runs like a dream and im really happy :) Will be looking to put some subtle mods, perhaps tints and a nice set of 17" St Alloys............Nothing over the top tho as im past all that lol
Anyway just saying a quick Hi!! Have a nice xmas!
thesilverfox
[quote name='Daxman' post='51883' date='Dec 2 2009, 02:17 AM']Hi all, im Jon and im 26 from S.Wales. Not long purchased a 2006 Focus 2.0 Zetec in 5 dr Black. . Runs like a dream and im really happy :) Will be looking to put some subtle mods, perhaps tints and a nice set of 17" St Alloys............Nothing over the top tho as im past all that lol
Anyway just saying a quick Hi!! Have a nice xmas![/quote]

Hello to you and welcome!

Just a note - the ST alloys are 18" :) You *may* need to include a spacer (or similar device) to get the 18" ST225 alloys to fit properly; don't quote me, but they are a different width I believe, to the rest of the 18" Ford alloys on the MKII (mine included).
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
InstructorPiggy
hey hey :)
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC

Full Colour Version: Howdi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615