Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Japanese-Teo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
japanese-teo
[color="#000080"]Hello to everyone!
My name is Theodore i'm 23 and i'm from Greece, don't worry about the strange username but i'm in love with JapanCar....but when i have seen first time the new Fiesta Sport MK7 i love it! So last June i bough the new Ford Fiesta in white frozen color! I think that is the most beautiful car in this category.

I think that in this forum found other people who loves fiesta and help me to upgrade my car.

Have fun guys :)

[/color]
eagle_gr
[quote name='japanese-teo' post='52267' date='Dec 3 2009, 10:05 PM'][color="#000080"]Hello to everyone!
My name is Theodore i'm 23 and i'm from Greece, don't worry about the strange username but i'm in love with JapanCar....but when i have seen first time the new Fiesta Sport MK7 i love it! So last June i bough the new Ford Fiesta in white frozen color! I think that is the most beautiful car in this category.

I think that in this forum found other people who loves fiesta and help me to upgrade my car.

Have fun guys :)

[/color][/quote]

happy to see more Greek people registering here!

Καλως ηρθες!! :lol:
Gazjs
Welcome :D
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club

Full Colour Version: Hello from Japanese-Teo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.