Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone!!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
LancetheAmboe
I have just recently purchased a 1983 Mk2 Transit Ambulance which I am totally stoked with. Having owned a few classic cars in the past this will be the 2nd youngest, next to a 1965 Mk1 Triumph 2000, 1977 Nissan Datsun 220c, 1978 Holden HZ and a 1965 VW Type 3 Variant plus a few newer ones, I love the oldies. Have been on a few trips already and apart from some little leaks which I'll be sorting on the next dry day everything is banging along nicely. I have tried upload some pictures in the members cars area, seems a bit of a weird set up but they're there, so have a look and let me know if anyone else has a similar camper!

The motor was replaced with a 1998 2.5 diesel and box, was a bit noisy so I added some two stroke oil on my last fill and it purrs now! Please let me know of any quick mods I can do to make it chug a bit better! Cheers
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
InstructorPiggy
Hey there...I assume you mean the good old pushrod 2.5 transit diesel that you have wacked in there??

Good choice...if its not already a turbo is dead easy addition to one of those :)

Cool cruiser!!
Gazjs
excellent addition.
welcome :D
LancetheAmboe
Cheers for the welcome guys :)

InstructorPiggy:

Yeah the previous owner changed the motor and thanks I may look into the turbo!

Full Colour Version: Hello Everyone!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.