Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fabric seats
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ford focus edge
Hi all, ive got here a spare set of focus 3dr edge seats and well if im honest there in the way lol. They are the standard pattern which is black(or very dark gray i cant decide which) with tiny little coloured squares on. They have working side air bags in the front two and the rear bench has no headrests unfortunatly but these can be easily found as they are all the same as far as i no.

I am expecting in the region of 100 for these due to the condtion(which is like brand new!) collected from my home.

I was wondering if you guys and girls think this is reasonable as im preaty stuck for ideas as to how much there worth as i have never seen another set of edge seats on ebay etc before.

Any help and advice would be very welcomed!!
Many thanks Mike
HeadShoT2009
What ya got in ya car then mate. And I'd put them on for strting price of 80 but then put a reserve at what you think there worth so if it don't reach that your safe
ford focus edge
[quote name='HeadShoT2009' post='53515' date='Dec 10 2009, 03:52 AM']What ya got in ya car then mate. And I'd put them on for strting price of 80 but then put a reserve at what you think there worth so if it don't reach that your safe[/quote]

Bought a set of dark gray leather ones out of a "elle" edtion and cheerd bud theyl be on ebay at the weekend of when ever i can get some deacent pictures up going to set the reserve as 100.
Mike
HeadShoT2009
I got black heated leathers in mine they came as standard as I have the black edition also I'm 18 aswell will b 19 after Xmas
ford focus edge
i looked at one of them the ebony and the ink special edtions, but the local ford stealer had a edge in and i just prefered having the spoiler on and the larger alloys regret it now! lol how much is your insurance mate if you dont mind my asking. my renewal on my 1.6 is 1700 "got 3 points and 1yrs no claims"
ford focus edge
There finally on there!!!

Here you go all be kind its my 1st auction lol

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Focus-Edge-3-Door-Seats_W0QQitemZ290381559561QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item439c16f709"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Focus-Edge-3-Do...=item439c16f709[/url]

Full Colour Version: fabric seats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.