Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mondeo mk3 TDCi 130 ghia est
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
fish4tea
Hi just bought above car firstly does anyone know what size speakers are fitted in the front doors as have a pair of nice Infinity speakers that I had in my mk1 and they were a slightly smaller size to fit the mounts about 5 1/2" x 8" are the factory fitted ones a standard size ie 6" round or 6" x 9" as would like to fit them as they were a dramatic improvement on the standard ones before i pull off the door cards........
secondly having a problem with the central lokking via the remote the car lock fine with the key but if i try to use the remote they seem to lock and then unlock straight away and the drivers door lock seems not to operate by the sound of it all other locks seem to sound to be locking and then unlocking straight away
if thats not confused anybody help would be nice as already fed up with feeling my way to the keyhole
InstructorPiggy
the lock motor in the drivers door sounds broken/jammed...with the key you can do it manually, so no probs, but with the keyfob it activates all locks, but if not all activate(inc drivers) they switch back...same as if you have a door open...they lock and then unlock coz not all can lock!!

Piggy :)
fish4tea
[quote name='InstructorPiggy' post='53773' date='Dec 11 2009, 07:28 PM']the lock motor in the drivers door sounds broken/jammed...with the key you can do it manually, so no probs, but with the keyfob it activates all locks, but if not all activate(inc drivers) they switch back...same as if you have a door open...they lock and then unlock coz not all can lock!!

Piggy :)[/quote]
cheers sounds about right it clicks and does not cycle like the other locks so looks like it's off with the door card then,and can answer my other question while im in there

Full Colour Version: mondeo mk3 TDCi 130 ghia est
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.