Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello fellow ford owners
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
GaryJ
Hi everyone i'm Gary I have just bought a S reg 1.8 deisel fiesta with 72546 miles on the clock,the last car I owned was back in 1986 a Morris Marina coupe since then i have driven company cars so had no need to get my hands dirty.I'm pretty mechanicaly minded as I own and maintain my Yamaha XJR1300 motorcycle,anyway back to the Fiesta,it's showing it's age bodywork wise but mechanicaly it's a sound car so my mates tell me and I plan to get my hands dirty over the next few months tiding it up,primarily it will be driven by my girlfriend mostly for shopping trips etc
I'm looking forward to asking a few numpty questions so please be gently with me :lol:
InstructorPiggy
welcome!

and hello to fellow biker!! (at least for a while anyway!!) mean big mans bike with beard type bike you have there! :lol:
JohnP
welcome to the club, glad to see another mk4 owner! also like the bike, i'm aiming to sort my test out soon!
Jonny87
WELCOME
TO
THE
FOC
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC

Full Colour Version: Hello fellow ford owners
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.