Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey hey
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
S666LER
Hey all fiesta owner here, have had the little beast for about 3 weeks and really happy with it. Traded my vxr corsa in for it and the money i am saving on fuel is awesome so smiles all round.

Carl
thesilverfox
[quote name='S666LER' post='54404' date='Dec 14 2009, 10:09 PM']Hey all fiesta owner here, have had the little beast for about 3 weeks and really happy with it. Traded my vxr corsa in for it and the money i am saving on fuel is awesome so smiles all round.

Carl[/quote]

Welcome, and good choice. It's a perky wee engine to be fair (but you will eventually miss the brutal hit of the VXR until you come to fill up!).

How are you finding the quality of motors after coming from Vauxhall? It'd be interesting to hear your opinion on the cabin quality and finish etc.
S666LER
Well i do really really really miss the power but yeah my local shell garage are not seeing as much of me now.

The inside in my corsa was awesome and have to say i reckon a tad better. I had full leather, climate, bluetooth it was a nice place to be and very soild. And its the silly things but the steering wheel felt better in the corsa as did the gearknob but meh. I was always in and out of vauxhall having bits replaced under warrenty so hopefully wont be down ford as much.

But cant fault the fiesta, just want to do a few things ie lowering and retrim the seats at work. Changed as many bulbs as i can so far and wanting to get some different headlamp bulbs, but hearing that hids cause blurring on the pattern, even tho hids4u have never heard of it and always been disappointed with xenon look upgrade bulbs.
InstructorPiggy
cool! hey hey!

HIDs are illegal unless fitted with appropriately designed headlamps, auto leveling kit and headlamp washers :)
S666LER
Yeah true on the hid front but just seen a few with them and look rather smart. But nothin has been brought as yet so all ideas.

Anyone know when ford are gonna put the eibach springs in their dealerships???and if the warrenty will be ok?
InstructorPiggy
[quote name='S666LER' post='54540' date='Dec 15 2009, 09:20 PM']Yeah true on the hid front but just seen a few with them and look rather smart. But nothin has been brought as yet so all ideas.

Anyone know when ford are gonna put the eibach springs in their dealerships???and if the warrenty will be ok?[/quote]

search it...already a topic on this! :)
Jonny87
WELCOME
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC

Full Colour Version: Hey hey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.