Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Door Child Locks
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
kikey
hi i have a 52 focus tdi estate and was wondering how to put the child locks on one of the rear doors in the book it says use the key in a slot on the door but i cant find it anywhare

thanks kike
dezwez
[quote name='kikey' post='54478' date='Dec 15 2009, 04:39 PM']hi i have a 52 focus tdi estate and was wondering how to put the child locks on one of the rear doors in the book it says use the key in a slot on the door but i cant find it anywhare

thanks kike[/quote]
look down edge of door where the lock is and you will see it ;)
SierraYankee99
[quote name='dezwez' post='54481' date='Dec 15 2009, 05:06 PM']look down edge of door where the lock is and you will see it ;)[/quote]

It is hardish to see. Its inside where the pin goes into the lock when the doors closed. Just insert the key edge into the slot and turn.

Full Colour Version: Rear Door Child Locks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615