Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello everyone!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
D3 Darren
Hi there, my name is Darren and I'm from Scotland. Currently learning to drive in a Skoda Fabia (woop woop!) but planning on getting a MK 3/4 Fiesta as my first car. I sit my theory test on Saturday, and will be getting put in for my practical after I pass that.

I work full time as a Web Developer and have my own development company starting over at [url="http://www.d3-development.co.uk"]http://www.d3-development.co.uk[/url].

I have been browsing the forum for about a week now and finally thought I should join, so just thought I should say Hello.

So, without further ado... hello!
Jonny87
Welcome to the FOC

Enjoy your stay!!!

:)

Jonny87
bigjock
what a beautiful story all the very best with everything, your lessons, tests and career. if you need anything at all just ask jonny87 he's here 24/7 and is always keen to help.
Gazjs
[quote name='bigjock' post='54799' date='Dec 16 2009, 07:51 PM']if you need anything at all just ask jonny87 he's here 24/7 and is always keen to help.[/quote]
:lol:

Now onto the welcoming :lol:

welcome to FOC,
where about in scotland are you?
D3 Darren
[quote name='Gazjs' post='54816' date='Dec 16 2009, 08:23 PM']:lol:

Now onto the welcoming :lol:

welcome to FOC,
where about in scotland are you?[/quote]

Live in Dundee, work in Fife (1.5 hour train journey each way, driving me mad)
Gazjs
Don't fancy that journey,
I am from Kirkcaldy, no doubt you're train passes through :lol:
D3 Darren
Yeh, Dundee to Kircaldy, Kircaldy to Dalgety Bay! Nightmare!

Full Colour Version: Hello everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615