Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo tdci cruise control problem
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Bobx1x
Hi can anyone help with this problem.

I have a 2006 Tdci Mondeo Zetec 130hp, have had problems with the engine holding onto the engine speed when changing gear.

After much investigation it has been found that the Cruise control is at fault, does anybody Know if this can be turned off, or as i understand it has its own cpu can this be dis connected or by passed.?

Any helpfull advice would be much appreciated.

Bobx1x :)
Merry Christmas to all :D
thesilverfox
[quote name='Bobx1x' post='55125' date='Dec 18 2009, 01:12 PM']Hi can anyone help with this problem.

I have a 2006 Tdci Mondeo Zetec 130hp, have had problems with the engine holding onto the engine speed when changing gear.

After much investigation it has been found that the Cruise control is at fault, does anybody Know if this can be turned off, or as i understand it has its own cpu can this be dis connected or by passed.?

Any helpfull advice would be much appreciated.

Bobx1x :)
Merry Christmas to all :D[/quote]

If you check the manual for the car, it should indicate if it has its own fuse. I would hazard a guess that you are able to remove it, so long as nothing else is using the fuse (unlikely).

Ideally, you'd want to get it looked at ... but could be pricey - best to investigate and find out.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615