Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what option would you buy?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Bagheera
Well, buying a car isn't cheap, and we have what we pay for. But if we could afford when we were making the choice what would we have bought for more?

I have a Ghia and the dealer asked about 650 pounds for ESP - ESP is optional here -, I wish I could have it.
InstructorPiggy
this

[img]http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/100-greatest/03-large/79-mitsubishi-evo-8.jpg[/img]

ha ha...

only problem was that they don't make dual controls for one :(
Bagheera
[quote name='InstructorPiggy' post='55940' date='Dec 21 2009, 11:56 PM']this

[img]http://www.rgcmotorsports.com/images/cable_evo8_small.jpg[/img]

ha ha...

only problem was that they don't make dual controls for one :([/quote]

You mean, it's the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo some-infinite-number or the front grille and the bumper fitted for a Ford? :P
InstructorPiggy
oh the evo...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thesilverfox
I have every 'big' option Ford offered with my Focus, other than cruise control and the very rare dress-up kit. Cruise control would be nice for the numerous motorway miles I do.
Bagheera
[quote name='thesilverfox' post='55953' date='Dec 22 2009, 12:11 AM']I have every 'big' option Ford offered with my Focus, other than cruise control and the very rare dress-up kit. Cruise control would be nice for the numerous motorway miles I do.[/quote]

I can tell from your signature that you have almost every option. Cruise control is standard on Titaniums and the previous Ghias here. Believe me, it may sound very nice to have but it makes you sleepy and over-relaxed on open highways and the car just feels a bit out of human control.
Bagheera
[quote name='InstructorPiggy' post='55952' date='Dec 22 2009, 12:10 AM']oh the evo...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]

Well, why not, maybe one day... :lol:
thesilverfox
[quote name='Bagheera' post='55957' date='Dec 21 2009, 10:22 PM']I can tell from your signature that you have almost every option. Cruise control is standard on Titaniums and the previous Ghias here. Believe me, it may sound very nice to have but it makes you sleepy and over-relaxed on open highways and the car just feels a bit out of human control.[/quote]

It's standard on the Ghia here, but wasn't on the Titanium at first. The facelift has it though, along with Bluetooth if not mistaken. I've cruise control before on hire cars and loved it :) never generally have sleepy problems when driving!
ford focus edge
The 17" mp3 alloy wheels, the full dress-up kit and a sunroof and im not sure if it was included on my spec of foci but the quick clear screen is a f***in god send!

Full Colour Version: what option would you buy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.