Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: navigation device
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Bagheera
Hello and good evening,

I plan to buy a navigation system in a couple of months and there are so many options which is difficult to decide. Any recommendation will be appreciated. My budget is about 250 pounds for it at most...
Jonny87
Get the best tomtom you can within your budget. imo they are they best you can get, and also there are some very good mounting options available. 250 should get you the best tomtom, check on amazon for best prices.

Only other option worth considering would be a garmin, but these are nowhere near as good as the tomtom. imo.

Good luck!
Bagheera
[quote name='Jonny87' post='56897' date='Dec 28 2009, 10:45 PM']Get the best tomtom you can within your budget. imo they are they best you can get, and also there are some very good mounting options available. 250 should get you the best tomtom, check on amazon for best prices.

Only other option worth considering would be a garmin, but these are nowhere near as good as the tomtom. imo.

Good luck![/quote]

Well, I'll have a look then. Tomtom is on sale here with two-year-free map updates. Thanks.

Full Colour Version: navigation device
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615