Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mondeo tddi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
kc..
has anybody had the same trouble has i have,with the big intercooler hose splitting on the tddi,only to find out ford dont replace that same hose so they say its got to be converted to a different type at a cost, ?????
chris bowman
[quote name='kc..' post='57374' date='Jan 1 2010, 09:28 AM']has anybody had the same trouble has i have,with the big intercooler hose splitting on the tddi,only to find out ford dont replace that same hose so they say its got to be converted to a different type at a cost, ?????[/quote]

is this a rubber hose cos if it is halfords sell a 2 part tape repair kit for 2.99! used it on my mark 3 tdci and it did the trick!
fester59
Ford Modified the Lower Metal pipe the Turbo pipe fits to in their infinite wisdom and cost loads of people another 40 odd on the price of the repair.

Full Colour Version: mondeo tddi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615