Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford KA for sale
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Babybel
I am selling my Ford Ka, I love her to bits but I have just inhirthed a newish (2008) Fiesta.
This is my first car so it's hard for me to get rid as you can imagine, but I want a quick sale to help me pay towards the insurance.

Here are the details:

FORD KA
Red
1297cc
4 seats
Three Door Hatchback
Manual
Unleaded
Milage - 60,179

Tax - 31/03/2010
MOT - Due Feb 2010

It has a private plate on which was on it when I bought it. It has a different look to other KA's as you will see from the photos.... the side skirts, back bumper and spolier were added on by the previous owner and a respray was carried out.

It's a great runner and a good car to drive, perfect for a newbie driver like me

The bad parts:

Drivers door had an attempted break in under the previous owner, slight scratch going down the door.
Drivers window is quite hard to wind down but it does go down with elbow greese! (I'm a bit of a whimp lol)
Have had trouble with the battery in the past, but with the new one I got I havent had any problems as long as I give it a run every day.

Looking for 900 ono

PM me if your interested

Thanks a lot, look forward to hearing from you x
Jcoventry
Good luck with the sale, the bodywork looks mint for a 1998!
mills256
Looks tidy and good price, will send info to my brother in-law he may be intrested at that price! Plate alone prob worth 250ish
Babybel
Nice one, let me no if he is interested. Hoping to put it on Ebay by the weekend if I cannot get a sale.
Amie07
[quote name='mills256' post='58494' date='Jan 6 2010, 03:58 PM']Plate alone prob worth 250ish[/quote]

Shush! Dont tell him that or he'll put the price up! :lol:
Babybel
She will put the price up! haha.
Well if I dont hear anything she is going on Ebay tomorrow, what do people think I should put it on for price wise?

Full Colour Version: Ford KA for sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.