Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFS Shift
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Computing, Gaming and Geeky
JohnP
I know its an oldish game but was wondering if anyone played it? Just downloaded a new add on with a few classic american cars off PSN. They look proper cool but they do handle a bit crappy.
donskoops
[quote name='JohnP' date='04 January 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1262643333' post='58141']
I know its an oldish game but was wondering if anyone played it? Just downloaded a new add on with a few classic american cars off PSN. They look proper cool but they do handle a bit crappy.
[/quote]

the whole NFS range should have stopped at need for speed hot pursuit 2 the best game out of all of them if they could make a remake of hat but with forza 3 graphics.............. then THAT would be a game and a half
katana1
[quote name='donskoops' date='25 February 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1267119252' post='67152']
the whole NFS range should have stopped at need for speed hot pursuit 2 the best game out of all of them if they could make a remake of hat but with forza 3 graphics.............. then THAT would be a game and a half
[/quote]

Hot pursuit 2 nearly cost me my marriage --what a game. I have all the NFS games but that one was the last good one.Most wanted is ok too.
Getting back to the OP--I just bought NFS Shift --installed it today. I had a quick try and the handling seems a bit iffy with the cars - settings may sort this. I play a lot of racing and racing sim games in the winter(LFS online mainly).I use a logitech momo wheel .(I want the G25 )
When I start playing it more -I might be asking for your advice --happy playing with it-BTW --I would recommend GTR evolution (free Race 07) a lot of game play and a good game too :)Next set of divorce papers comin for me soon :) :)

Full Colour Version: NFS Shift
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615