Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: snow
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
princess maria
who loves it ??????????? who hates it ?????????
princess maria
i love it :-)
DanGull
Hmmmm, yes, I love it too.

Interesting how some people post random topics all over the place to get themselves past 20 posts and then - oh look - suddenly have something for sale!

Fishy.
Dave-2912
[quote name='princess maria' post='58460' date='Jan 6 2010, 12:38 PM']who loves it ??????????? who hates it ?????????[/quote]

Didnt care to begin with, but getting annoyed with it now - the roads around here have been treacherous for the last 2 weeks!
mills256
Snows great the mondeo just plows through it but the sport ka likes to get its wheels spinning, dont tell the wife!
Jonny87
[quote name='DanGull' post='58467' date='Jan 6 2010, 01:07 PM']Hmmmm, yes, I love it too.

Interesting how some people post random topics all over the place to get themselves past 20 posts and then - oh look - suddenly have something for sale!

Fishy.[/quote]

lol

Its nearly as bad as brand new members who have never even posted before demanding help for their broken cars! - Then losing their sense of humour - then having an argument, and all by their third post!

But then thats too much of a taboo....
stady
nice to look at but hate driving in it, the st doesnt like snow and ice lol
Babybel
I dont like it at the moment. Got caught up yesterday in it all and it took me hours to get back home. Had to leave my car and get a train back home! Picked it up today though.
The only good thing is that I work in a primary school so no work! :)
Bashful
Hate it, hate it, hate it
wellzy
love it, vans fun on ice and the quad has pretty much paid for it self. :lol:
Deano_365
Used to love it when i was little...NOW I HATE IT
DAM13N
I hate it, Hate it, & I HATE THE FRICKEN SNOW!!!

Sorry did i forget to mention i hate the snow...

It was great to look at for the 1st day/night... after a couple days it just became a ball ache getting too and from work....

Just waxed & polished the car to a superb standard & i hear on the news that snow is coming around again on Wednesday, seriously now "i hate snow"

What do we want" ---- "NO SNOW" ----- "when do we want it" ------ "NOW"""

LMAO
Maffoo
I'm glad it's gone :D
Gazjs
But how long will it be gone for :lol:
Maffoo
Shhh! Don't ruin it!

Full Colour Version: snow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.