Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: booster seats in new focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bigjock
hi chaps, was wondering if it's possible to fit 3 kids seats in the back of a new focus? i used to have a 56 plate but got rid when we had our 3rd, never had a chance to try, but needed bigger boot back then for double buggy. we recently got a new fiesta for the wife and where surprised to fit 3 seats in the back of that, albeit its a struggle but they do fit. just to check if anyone has managed this in the focus and if so how easy it is to get them in and out. im hoping it does cause id love to trade back to a focus again.
bigjock
anyone?
artscot79
[quote name='bigjock' post='59210' date='Jan 10 2010, 10:21 AM']anyone?[/quote]

well i have the mk1 2001 and i get 3 booster seats in that rephrase i get 2 booster seats and a child seat in that its a bit of a tight squeeze spometimes but if the kids can put there own belt in then even easier the only thing is with the centre seat you may need one of those clips so that the belt doesnt sit right across there neck click the link youll see what i mean [url="http://www.mothercare.com/dp/B000ILDYQI/ref=pd_accessories/280-8091474-2525341?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core&tduid=cb0e3c32078e104922ed0a4a45671d4c"]http://www.mothercare.com/dp/B000ILDYQI/re...2ed0a4a45671d4c[/url]

just depends on the height of the nippers i got one and they do the trick
bigjock
cheers chief, i have those strap things already. i think they should fit ok, eldest child is 5 so she can do her own belt and it wont be long till number 2 can either.
artscot79
[quote name='bigjock' post='59282' date='Jan 10 2010, 04:28 PM']cheers chief, i have those strap things already. i think they should fit ok, eldest child is 5 so she can do her own belt and it wont be long till number 2 can either.[/quote]
in that case you d have no bother with the 5yr old in the centre
bigjock
scrap this idea, just read new focus due out next year, they depreciate fast enough without a new model pending, no thanks ford!
artscot79
[quote name='bigjock' post='59480' date='Jan 11 2010, 05:23 PM']scrap this idea, just read new focus due out next year, they depreciate fast enough without a new model pending, no thanks ford![/quote]

makes the older model a better deal for you youll get it cheaper personally i never buy new so i dont bother about depreciation you get good low mileage ones for decent cash and with all the new tech features coming out the majority of cars will depreciate fast anyway the focus is still a top selling acr so that keeps the prices reasonable nearly 3 grand for a 01 plate at the official prices basically a grand a year in depreciation yet some oledr cars are lucky if they sell for that

Full Colour Version: booster seats in new focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.