Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi there from sunny, sorry, snowy Yorkshire.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
yorkshireladpj
Just popped in to say hello, picked up our Mk7 fezzy yesterday, 1.6TDCi ECOnetic 3 door in the best colour of course 'White' OMO. Totally love the Zetec S but wanted to start with the basics, now that the prices have come down and work my way up. I quess I need to go into another section to discuss future plans. Dont know how to host pictures, oh god not another one I hear you say!!!!8,500.00 for a 58 plate Jan 2009. Be chatting soon, thanks.
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC
To post pics if you make a Photobucket account you can paste direct links into "insert image" tab above.
Hope this helps :)
Jonny87
EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :)

you can also upload your pics to the forum so you dont have to open a photo account elsewhere

Welcome to the FOC

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615