Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cooling/Water prob
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
martincooke
My 52 Mondeo froze in the top hose over the bad spell, now when i turn it on i can hear water movement in the heater, any ideas
chris bowman
[quote name='martincooke' post='59929' date='Jan 14 2010, 08:58 AM']My 52 Mondeo froze in the top hose over the bad spell, now when i turn it on i can hear water movement in the heater, any ideas[/quote]

there may be air in there that the matrix is trying to clear. if u check the haynes manual i beleive there are bleed screws to help with this process but be very careful not to scold ureself!

may actually clear itself though
chris bowman
[quote name='chris bowman' post='59931' date='Jan 14 2010, 09:13 AM']there may be air in there that the matrix is trying to clear. if u check the haynes manual i beleive there are bleed screws to help with this process but be very careful not to scold ureself!

may actually clear itself though[/quote]

sorry just thought about it. there is a slim chance the freeze could have burst the matrix however if ure not loosing water or over heating i would refer back to my previous post
wellhouse0
top up your anti freeze levels or it will be your engine next!
chris bowman
[quote name='wellhouse0' post='60025' date='Jan 14 2010, 06:20 PM']top up your anti freeze levels or it will be your engine next![/quote]

unfortunately this would have prevented the cooling freezing in the first place

Full Colour Version: Cooling/Water prob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.