Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what happened to piggy?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
bigjock
just wondering if we ever established what happened to piggy? i fear i may have missed something, did he go out in a blaze of glory? i see he's not been on in 2weeks, for someone who had posted an avg of 14 times per day I find his sudden disappearance somewhat concerning.
Chris Ecc
I was thinking the same!
bigjock
someone must know something, i know he ended up being very popular on here and that his views/opinions/expertise where always warmly welcomed. i sensed he and jonny were beginning to bond very closely, i wonder if this has something to do with it?
DanGull
Piggy had a major toys out of the pram flounce because not everyone agreed with everything he said and a few of us told him he was out of order when he claimed to be a better driver than most on the forum - especially as he'd posted pictures taken from OUSTIDE HIS CAR while he was driving...
bigjock
[quote name='DanGull' post='60467' date='Jan 17 2010, 08:00 PM']Piggy had a major toys out of the pram flounce because not everyone agreed with everything he said and a few of us told him he was out of order when he claimed to be a better driver than most on the forum - especially as he'd posted pictures taken from OUSTIDE HIS CAR while he was driving...[/quote]

lol oh well i guess he learned the hard way. certainly been quieter without him. every forum needs an odd ball to keep things interesting for the rest of us. :P
Jonny87
[quote name='bigjock' post='60451' date='Jan 17 2010, 07:01 PM']someone must know something, i know he ended up being very popular on here and that his views/opinions/expertise where always warmly welcomed. [b]i sensed he and jonny were beginning to bond very closely[/b], i wonder if this has something to do with it?[/quote]

Excuse! but the above quote makes it sound as if you are blaming me for Piggys suicide! I'll have you know that I had nothing to do with his death!

~Tell me it aint so big jock!!!
thesilverfox
I did notice it was smelling slightly fresher around these parts.
la3195
[quote name='thesilverfox' post='60625' date='Jan 18 2010, 06:24 PM']I did notice it was smelling slightly fresher around these parts.[/quote]

lol best line i've heard for awhile, cheered me up anyway :D
InstructorPiggy
im not dead yet
thesilverfox
[quote name='InstructorPiggy' post='61750' date='Jan 25 2010, 10:34 PM']im not dead yet[/quote]

Glad to hear it - nobody ought to wish that upon any of the forum members!
Jonny87
[quote name='InstructorPiggy' post='61750' date='Jan 25 2010, 10:34 PM']im not dead yet[/quote]

Yes you are! And it had nothing to do with me!
pouly
we were getting worried piggy, where have you been hiding,holiday or working to hard to check in to the forum :lol:
InstructorPiggy
awww...bit of both...snow made me holiday but had plenty of paperwork to do!!

N people getting peeved with me....took a back seat...thought it better. :)
vinnyvangough
Glad your back buddy
InstructorPiggy
won't be so busy tho...moving house and work getting busy now!

Full Colour Version: what happened to piggy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.