Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm new and after some piccies
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
gemsie22
Hi everyone

I'm looking to replace my astra with a focus in a couple of months - (company car)

I really have to get an automatic as my left foot is very temperamental after an injury.

Really want the Zetec S but automatic options are limited... and are therefore very expensive 2.0 Powershift

So, i feel I will have to get a regular Zetec but with the sport pack to get 17 inch wheels.

Does anyone have some pics of a Zetec 3 door in white with the privacy glass and 17" wheels.

Jonny87
Welcome to the FOC - [b]Ford Forums[/b]

as you can see there are many amazing and wonderful things [b]in the forums[/b]

I hope you enjoy your stay :)
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
gemsie22
i've had a look through the forums, but could not find it that easy to find any pictures...the gallery didn't seem to have any either.. could anyone point me in the right direction
hammie
[img]http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/hammie89/P1011416.jpg[/img]

heres mine mate n welcome
gemsie22
[quote name='hammie' post='60651' date='Jan 18 2010, 07:38 PM'][img]http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/hammie89/P1011416.jpg[/img]

heres mine mate n welcome[/quote]

hi mate

thanks - although it's a focus I'm looking for pics of - although your fiesta is lovely!
gemsie22
have posted in the focus section now - thanks
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC
Hope you find what you are after :)

Full Colour Version: I'm new and after some piccies
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615