Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Leeds!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Knight Focus
Hi everyone!

I've just bought my second Focus. The first one being a 1998 1.4 CL. I always regretted changing it to get an Astra a few years back, then after that a Renault Scenic, but decided to come back to the "Ford fold", buying a 2004 Mk1.5 1.8 LX.

Totally loving the drive and handling after being behind the wheel of lesser cars for so many years.

Hope to spend some quality time on the FOC!!

Mike
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC :D
bigjock
come in leeds, scotchland is calling, hello and welcome chief, enjoy foc.
catch
[quote name='Knight Focus' post='60874' date='Jan 20 2010, 01:46 PM']Hi everyone!

I've just bought my second Focus. The first one being a 1998 1.4 CL. I always regretted changing it to get an Astra a few years back, then after that a Renault Scenic, but decided to come back to the "Ford fold", buying a 2004 Mk1.5 1.8 LX.

Totally loving the drive and handling after being behind the wheel of lesser cars for so many years.

Hope to spend some quality time on the FOC!!

Mike[/quote]

aye for a drive you cannot beat a Focus, welcome I'm also on my second. I would still be on my first but some bugger wrote it off in a head on collision.

Welcome to the club mate.
Jonny87
INDEED!

Welcome to the FOC :)
Bagheera
Once you go Focus, there's no turning backus.. :P :D
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
Knight Focus
Thanks for the welcome Guys (and/or Gals!!)

Not sure if the "backus" works Bagheera, but it was funny!
danh785
hello
Bagheera
[quote name='Knight Focus' post='61039' date='Jan 21 2010, 06:22 PM']Thanks for the welcome Guys (and/or Gals!!)

Not sure if the "backus" works Bagheera, but it was funny![/quote]

I just tried to keep the rhyme :)
Maffoo
Wayhay another Leodite!

Which part of Leeds are you from? Kinda miss that city since I moved to the big Smoke...
Knight Focus
[quote name='Maffoo' post='61258' date='Jan 22 2010, 10:07 PM']Wayhay another Leodite!

Which part of Leeds are you from? Kinda miss that city since I moved to the big Smoke...[/quote]
I live in Crossgates, East Leeds. Been living in Leeds for 14 years now and I love it!

Mike

Full Colour Version: Hello from Leeds!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615