Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heated washer jets
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
HeadShoT2009
I've got a 2001 1.6 3dr mk1 focus black edition and want to fit the heated washer jets that come on the ghia model. My lecturer at college said you just remove the current ones and fit new ones and there should b a connection ready for the heating connetiin for the jets. Any the question is where can I get the heated washer jets from preffably genuine ford ones. Thanks for the help in advance.
artscot79
[quote name='HeadShoT2009' post='60948' date='Jan 20 2010, 06:55 PM']I've got a 2001 1.6 3dr mk1 focus black edition and want to fit the heated washer jets that come on the ghia model. My lecturer at college said you just remove the current ones and fit new ones and there should b a connection ready for the heating connetiin for the jets. Any the question is where can I get the heated washer jets from preffably genuine ford ones. Thanks for the help in advance.[/quote]
i may be wrong ut i see no connections to the washer jets that would heat them i was aware it can only be done on models with heated front screens they can be bought from here [url="http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/focus_windscreen_washer_jet__heated_1908.htm"]http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/focus_wind...heated_1908.htm[/url]

but as i said look at them and i can see no connections unless someone else can enlighten me
HeadShoT2009
I've got the heated front screen on mine, but I'm not sure my self if the wiring loom for the heated jets is there on mine but I'll look at some point

Full Colour Version: Heated washer jets
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615