Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for tyres.....
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Wheels & Tyres
celticrsmith
after having our 1st service of the fez, we will need new tyres pretty soon.

the current ones we have are bridgestones but were really bad over the winter (i know theyre not really designed for snow/ice but these were the worst tyres ive ever had!!)

anyone reccommend a mid range tyre 205/40/17 thats not gona break the bank?

thanks
Paul D
[quote name='celticrsmith' post='61181' date='Jan 22 2010, 02:09 PM']after having our 1st service of the fez, we will need new tyres pretty soon.

the current ones we have are bridgestones but were really bad over the winter (i know theyre not really designed for snow/ice but these were the worst tyres ive ever had!!)

anyone reccommend a mid range tyre 205/40/17 thats not gona break the bank?

thanks[/quote]

I advised in an earlier post that Hankooks are a good midbudget tyre, done me well during the last year and the heavy snow we have just got rid of.

Very good tyre, and if you goto Performance Tyres in Scotland, they will hook you up for about 58 quid a tyre
celticrsmith
[quote name='Paul D' post='61186' date='Jan 22 2010, 02:38 PM']I advised in an earlier post that Hankooks are a good midbudget tyre, done me well during the last year and the heavy snow we have just got rid of.

Very good tyre, and if you goto Performance Tyres in Scotland, they will hook you up for about 58 quid a tyre[/quote]

thanks for that. ill chase up these and see whats what

Full Colour Version: looking for tyres.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.