Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KA NUTS
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
brosman
Anybody got the same problem that I have with wheel nuts going rusty on my 7 month old KA 1.2 Zetec. It can be seen because it's got alloy wheels.
Amie07
[quote name='brosman' post='61331' date='Jan 23 2010, 12:48 PM']Anybody got the same problem that I have with wheel nuts going rusty on my 7 month old KA 1.2 Zetec. It can be seen because it's got alloy wheels.[/quote]

Hey,

Im no expert but i dont think anything on your car should be going rusty after just 7 months! What is it with these kas?! Really wish Id done a bit more research before I bought mine!
stef123
i would take it back. i personally wouldnt care how silly the issue is, its a brand new car!
Budgie650
You do not say if these are Ford alloys,if the are take the car straight back to the dealer where you purchased the car and put the ball in there court. ASAP

Full Colour Version: KA NUTS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615