Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: changing side light bulb
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
jay32
On all my other cars, changing a bulb has been a simple 2 minute job.

looking at my Mondeo it looks like Ive got to take the whole head lamp out??

Any tips anyone?
GrahamH
[quote name='jay32' post='61635' date='Jan 25 2010, 01:23 PM']On all my other cars, changing a bulb has been a simple 2 minute job.

looking at my Mondeo it looks like Ive got to take the whole head lamp out??

Any tips anyone?[/quote]
Dead easy to take out the headlight tho. Remove the front grill (which just clips in at the sides and under the front - haynes tells you how). Then pull up the two locking bars (two on each h'light) to release the headlight. Changing the bulbs is then really easy before putting the light and grill back. If you don't have a Haynes I can copy the bit from it to you if you send me email address.
chris bowman
[quote name='GrahamH' post='61637' date='Jan 25 2010, 01:40 PM']Dead easy to take out the headlight tho. Remove the front grill (which just clips in at the sides and under the front - haynes tells you how). Then pull up the two locking bars (two on each h'light) to release the headlight. Changing the bulbs is then really easy before putting the light and grill back. If you don't have a Haynes I can copy the bit from it to you if you send me email address.[/quote]

i think its poss to change the side light bulb without removing the headlamp however its so tight there its probably quicker to remove the headlamp as above!
jay32
Thanks Graham.

what a simple job that took 5 mins to do

Full Colour Version: changing side light bulb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.