Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tinted windows?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
John M
I am thinking about getting my windows tinted, but have been recently told by a number of people that tinted windows look cheap and tacky on the colour of car that I have which is a grey colour, anyone have the same or different opinion?
bigjock
in my humble opinion i feel non factory fitted tints are for baw bags in 99% of cases. if a car's suppose to have tints then it'll come with them. no point in trying to make a whore look like a princess if you know what i mean. forgive me if i seem rude I'm on my 5th glass of scotch,i find fine malt brings out the best in us scot's, happy burns night neighbour.
John M
[quote name='bigjock' post='61695' date='Jan 25 2010, 07:46 PM']in my humble opinion i feel non factory fitted tints are for baw bags in 99% of cases. if a car's suppose to have tints then it'll come with them. no point in trying to make a whore look like a princess if you know what i mean. forgive me if i seem rude I'm on my 5th glass of scotch,i find fine malt brings out the best in us scot's, happy burns night neighbour.[/quote]
haha nice one man! cheers, think you have just made my mind up for me lol, think it brings out the best in us all, happy burns night to yourself! cheers!
bigjock
indeed chief big up the burnzy!
artscot79
[quote name='bigjock' post='61702' date='Jan 25 2010, 08:06 PM']indeed chief big up the burnzy![/quote]
tints say chav the windows are naturally tinted on all cars
bigjock
[quote name='artscot79' post='61725' date='Jan 25 2010, 09:11 PM']tints say chav the windows are naturally tinted on all cars[/quote]

an all say all of us, for......... :lol:
artscot79
[quote name='bigjock' post='61728' date='Jan 25 2010, 09:15 PM']an all say all of us, for......... :lol:[/quote]

just my personal opinion the focus has fairly decent tints on the window and keeps it cool i know mine isnt like an oven during summer but seriously dont do it man and if you did have it really subtle so it doesnt look like its tinted these black tints are pants unless youre trying to get the mrs in the back then its acceptable for privacy
John M
[quote name='artscot79' date='26 January 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1264531763' post='61902']
just my personal opinion the focus has fairly decent tints on the window and keeps it cool i know mine isnt like an oven during summer but seriously dont do it man and if you did have it really subtle so it doesnt look like its tinted these black tints are pants unless youre trying to get the mrs in the back then its acceptable for privacy
[/quote]
lol cheers man!

Full Colour Version: Tinted windows?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.