Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Switch blank removal
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Racing Green
Hi,

I'm wanting to remove the blank for the heated seat switch on my 06 Focus as i want to mount the 'Aux in' socket and cable i've just bought to connect an ipod. I've got the radio out and can just about feel the back of them below the heater controls. Any ideas of how to remove them without taking chunks out of the surround would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
artscot79
[quote name='Racing Green' post='61816' date='Jan 26 2010, 02:32 PM']Hi,

I'm wanting to remove the blank for the heated seat switch on my 06 Focus as i want to mount the 'Aux in' socket and cable i've just bought to connect an ipod. I've got the radio out and can just about feel the back of them below the heater controls. Any ideas of how to remove them without taking chunks out of the surround would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.[/quote]

they should just pop out when pushing them from the rear oo err lol seriously or a thin bladed screwdriver pushed in at the front on the edge usually does it
Racing Green
Thanks, will have a go this weekend. Failing that then i'll probably fit it in the glovebox.

Full Colour Version: Switch blank removal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.