Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi, and a question...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ianash
Hi folks,

I've temporarily taken over an 02 Fiesta 1.8 diesel that's in the family but was in a right mess. I mean a right mess, left on a farm with mirrors hanging off, doors unable to open, mould and dog hairs inside etc etc etc...

So I've got it through the MOT, had it valeted inside and it's come up great,

EDIT POST,
Just noticed that I shouldn't ask mechanical questions in this part of the forum, so have moved the questions!
bigjock
[quote name='ianash' post='61838' date='Jan 26 2010, 04:54 PM']Hi folks,

I've temporarily taken over an 02 Fiesta 1.8 diesel that's in the family but was in a right mess. I mean a right mess, left on a farm with mirrors hanging off, doors unable to open, mould and dog hairs inside etc etc etc...

So I've got it through the MOT, had it valeted inside and it's come up great,

EDIT POST,
Just noticed that I shouldn't ask mechanical questions in this part of the forum, so have moved the questions![/quote]

i would go in and say oh well thanks for looking at it for me, its a pitty you could'nt help me, then drive off.
Jonny87
Welcome to house of FOC :)
Gazjs
Welcome :)

Full Colour Version: Hi, and a question...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.