Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi from Manchester.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
jph
Hi everyone. Just thought I would join your forum having been a very happy owner of a 53 reg Focus 2.0 Ghia estate we picked up our new 1.8 Focus Titanium on New Years Eve and thought it was about time I stopped lurking in the shadows and became a member. :)

Only niggle with the new car was having to choose whether to have all our displays in either metric or Imperial measurements.

Thanks to an [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3621&st=0&p=12996&hl=imperial%20or%20decimel%20setting&fromsearch=1&#entry12996"]09 post[/url] I found on your fine forum I discovered that there should be a workaround. With a bit of trial and error, as the menu structure has been changed, I managed to get it sorted to show a combination of miles and centigrade. :)

jo.
Jonny87
EXCELLENT NEWS!!! :)

Welcome to FOC - Ford forums

Jon
Gazjs
Welcome :P
paulworthing
Sounds like a minor niggle - but glad you got it sorted
jph
[quote name='paulworthing' date='31 January 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1264962386' post='62683']
Sounds like a minor niggle - but glad you got it sorted
[/quote]
Yes, very minor niggle but irritating none the less. :D Thanks for the welcome posts, much appreciated. :)
scoots
hi mate from another newbie

Full Colour Version: Hi from Manchester.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.