Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help I can not log out
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Purdy fpv
Hi
first time on the new look site
One problem I can not find the button to log out.
I know how thick I must sound I tried shutting down the Internet but I am still logged in!!!
Jonny87
Sign out button - Right at the very top of the page, on the right. GL :)
Purdy fpv
My screen is not working properly.
I do not have any buttons in the top right corner of the screen.
I Just have the focus RS strip and a Google search box.
So after reading your post I just have to randomly click the top right corner on the picture of the focus untill it logs me off.

How do I get the buttons back please.
Jonny87
The button is in exactly the same place as the button you used to log in!?!?! :blink:
pouly
[quote name='Jonny87' date='29 January 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1264805091' post='62416']
The button is in exactly the same place as the button you used to log in!?!?! :blink:
[/quote]

hi

mine is the same no log in or out button
Jonny87
[img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/uploads/1264612818/gallery_4579_224_13855.jpg[/img]
:P
DONFRAMAC
Last night I finally found out that the log-out tab was almost totally hidden by the top LOGO, I just barely got it to function !!
Purdy fpv
[quote name='Jonny87' date='30 January 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1264813824' post='62450']
[img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/uploads/1264612818/gallery_4579_224_13855.jpg[/img]
:P
[/quote]
Not on mine it is not!!!!!
THAT TOP RIGHT COURNER IS JUST BLANK, NOTHING AT ALL!

Thanks to the other people who have replied to say that they are having the same problems.
What could it be? Is it the website or Internet providers fault? Has anyone with this problem fixed it yet?
Gazjs
Everything is fine here.
Could be something you have set differently on your screen?

Full Colour Version: Help I can not log out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.