Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tyre ware
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
skfmondeo
I have a 2008 mondeo TDCI 140 titanium on 18's and it has done a set of front tyres in 9000 miles, is this normal for a MK4? the tyres were conti's so not cheap tyres and i know it is not my driving style as my other car has done 30000 miles on a set of tyres

Any help will be greatly recieved
BLUEOVAL09
Apparently mondeo diesels are notorious for wearing fronts quickly, i'm running pirelli p6000s at the mo, they're a medium hard compound so they grip well but also last ok too (had 14k out of mine so far), you could also try changing the front and rears every 6 months or so to even the wear out, that helps a bit quote name='skfmondeo' date='31 January 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1264969354' post='62740'] I have a 2008 mondeo TDCI 140 titanium on 18's and it has done a set of front tyres in 9000 miles, is this normal for a MK4? the tyres were conti's so not cheap tyres and i know it is not my driving style as my other car has done 30000 miles on a set of tyres Any help will be greatly recieved [/quote]

Full Colour Version: tyre ware
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.