Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haggling with the insurnce comapnies.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Gazjs
I got my renewal quote through the other day. Although it is giving me a massive drop, do people find it is worth to haggle a bit more, or do they just get grumpy :lol:
artscot79
[quote name='Gazjs' date='02 February 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1265134675' post='63036']
I got my renewal quote through the other day. Although it is giving me a massive drop, do people find it is worth to haggle a bit more, or do they just get grumpy [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

ie found they dont give a damn nor do they deal anymore comparison sites are a good start and renewing every year works to get it cheaper
Gazjs
Could not complain at all with Admiral after my little bit of haggling.

Last years price - 1250 ish
Renewal Price this year - 879.45
Renewal Price after haggling - 700.42

Not a bad days work :P

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615