AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


New Member
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About dweezle

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
    escort 55 van
  1. Hi i have a 1997 1.8 diesel escort van and was just wondering if anyone knows what the switch/button is called that sits at the end of the throttle lever (has a pipe running from it), when i manually rev the engine with the lever the switch/button is released, when i stop reving, the lever presses against the switch/button i assume its to do with fuel?? i need to know because the casing that holds it in place has broke and its now flapping about. My local scrap yard have no vans to take parts from so i need an idea what im asking for. Hope someone can help