Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About fezricey

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
  1. make sure it is a professional range kit because if the tools break they swap them for new ones :D this has paid off for me many times
  2. you can connect them to standard radio you can buy special splitters from halfords go in there explain to them what u wanna do and they will get u the lead. but tbh i wouldnt recomend it because the standard radio doesnt have seperate amp controll so in effect all speakers/sub would be working at the same watt power the best thing you can do it just split more speakers off the same speaker output i wouldnt worry about the sub if you want to keep the standard head unit
  3. this has nothing to do with the question but it is interesting if u have a mk 7 fiesta look in the glovebox on the side walls of it it has coin holders in it interesting fact that not many people know