Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About N3mo

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • First Name

Profile Information

  • Gender*
  • Ford Model
  • Ford Year
  • UK/Ireland Location
  • Interests
    General Automotive
    Motorsport & Racing
    Car Restoration
    Car Modification
    Road Trips
    Computers & Electronics
  1. Is It My Boost Pipe

    its probably the egr valve to the intercooler hose - Ford only part - do not get replica nonsense I had this problem and replaced this pipe on the weekend. On acceleration, I could hear a loud hissing sound and turbo would not kick in! My split was 4-5"! so easily found it but with heavy boost, air can escape very easily!
  2. All sorted Took pipe off and took it with me. Guy knew which in it was. Job done.
  3. All, Wonder if someone can help. What is the ford part number for the hose that goes from the Intercooler to the EGR valve housing? 2002 2.0 tdci mondeo 130 Ford are useless and want me to take pipe off, check it for part number and then they can confirm price and stock. is it FINIS CODE: 1128660 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-MONDEO-MK3-TDDi-INTERCOOLER-EGR-HOSE-PIPE-1128660-2001-2007-/390366701574?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5ae3ab2806 thanks