Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About decybelq

  • Rank
  • Birthday 03/01/1983

Contact Methods

  • First Name Zenon

Profile Information

  • Gender* Male
  • Ford Model Focus
  • Ford Year 2008
  • UK/Ireland Location Other/NonUK
  • Annual Mileage 0 to 5000
  • Interests Computers & Electronics
    Sports & Leisure
  1. Happy Birthday decybelq!

  2. Thanks but I meant for this program The publication reportedly will soon.....
  3. Where can I download the program: ELM OBDII Interface For Focus 2, CMAX & Kuga ???
  4. There was only the Russian version of ELM-FF2. It caused problems with strange characters - Cyrillic 90% of the program translated into English. The remaining 10% can not be translated. Because you can not find the text in the source code. If anyone can translate the rest let it do it. Does anyone else have the source code of programs elm-FF2 or elmconfig ?? The English version of ELM-FF2: The English version of ELMconfig:
  5. Welcome to the Ford forums decybelq :)