New Member
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About b1gdeano

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
    Focus 1.6 2004
  • UK/Ireland Location
  1. Hi, My partners car is venting oil mist from a pipe that is underneath the inlet manifold pipes. The pipe in question is made of rubber, a bit like a vacuum pipe, but I have no Idea what it is or what it does! At first I though it was a crank breather pipe, but not so sure anymore I have a couple of photos to show you all what I am referring to highlighting where the pipe is and the crack in it First image is of the whole inlet from the front showing where the pipe is, second image is a close up between the inlet pipe gaps showing the pipe and crack, and third image is of the opposite end of the pipe from the crack showing the T section it attaches to Can someone please ID the pipe in question, and where the best place would be to purchase a replacement? Thanks in advance!
  2. Welcome to the Ford forums b1gdeano :)