AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Alex_Cazzaro

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
    Fiesta 1.3 Mk6
  • UK/Ireland Location
  1. Help Needed - Name Of Missing Part In Engine Bay

    Hi Guys, thanks for your responses. It not a jubilee clip its the actualy part the rubber hose connects to. I propably wasnt clear enough in my post but the picture I posted is not of my car but of one from the internet - the arrow points to the plastic part which is missing. Any ideas? Thanks
  2. Dear Ford Owners The plastic part which connects the air hose to the front grille of the car as it is missing in my fiesta mk 6 and so the rubber hose is just hanging on its own. I dont however have any idea what the part is called so cant order a replacement. I've attached a picture with an arrown pointing to the missing part. If anyone could let me know what it is then I'd be very grateful!! Many thanks in advance Alex
  3. Welcome to the Ford forums Alex_Cazzaro :)