AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About imranizzle

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • First Name

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
  • Ford Year
  • UK/Ireland Location
  • Annual Mileage
    0 to 5000
  1. I'll have to take a few bits off to get a better pic of the whole pipe but this is an example of what I'm talking about, the area circled red is one of the patch looking things coming off, there are a few more like this along the pipework and part of it looks like it may have been joined together with epoxy of some sort:
  2. I'll post some pics of it tomorrow
  3. well it has quite a few patches on it, looks like someone tried to repair it instead of replacing it. some of the patches are beginning to come off.
  4. You're the man! I offer a level of gratitude equivalent to the amount of U.S debt! :D
  5. Thanks dude, legend
  6. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with finding a name/part no. for the pipe arrowed. It comes from the air box and goes all the way round the back of the engine. I've searched everything from intake pipe, intake hose, air hose and I couldn't find it anywhere. It's a 2005 Focus Duratorq 2.0 TDCI 136ps engine: