Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

LauraAutoflair

hi all, just after joining,some really interesting stuff on here,will keep reading and will post soon ;)
Nov 30 2011 11:15 AM
Photo

ajt → justina david

Spammer
Nov 29 2011 09:46 PM
Photo

Alan R Gault

Thanks to my friend for sending me bedpan. I really like it! http://bit.ly/rDF8I4
Nov 29 2011 08:58 PM
Photo

Alan R Gault → justina david

Hi Justina, Welcome to the group. What do you drive yourself?
Alan
Nov 29 2011 08:50 PM
Photo

justina david → alex usher

Hello,
My name is Justina,i saw your profile today at this site (www.fordownersclub.com) and i love it also became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email directely to my email address so that i can reply your mail and also give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(justinadavids23@yahoo.com) i believe we can mo...
Nov 29 2011 06:10 PM
Photo

justina david → alex k.

Hello,
My name is Justina,i saw your profile today at this site (www.fordownersclub.com) and i love it also became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email directely to my email address so that i can reply your mail and also give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(justinadavids23@yahoo.com) i believe we can mo...
Photo

justina david → Alex J

Hello,
Photo

justina david → Alex

Hello,
Photo

justina david → Aleksandar

Hello,
Photo

justina david → Aleka

Hello,
Nov 29 2011 06:09 PM
Photo

justina david → alejandroalvarez

Hello,
Photo

justina david → alegrange

Hello,
Photo

justina david → AlecY

Hello,
Photo

justina david → alecm

Hello,