Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

mike-evans

Focus:what wheels & how low?

5 posts in this topic

After some nice 17" alloys for silver 2000 focus zetec, I like the OZ turismo (multispoke) but £480 without tyres is to expensive. Anyone know for them cheaper, or a different brand with the same style, the ST 170 I like aswel, dont like the hyper colour, has to be the standard silver colour... How low can you go with 17s on there, I would be happy with 25mm...

After some nice 17" alloys for silver 2000 focus zetec, I like the OZ turismo (multispoke) but £480 without tyres is to expensive. Anyone know for them cheaper, or a different brand with the same style, the ST 170 I like aswel, dont like the hyper colour, has to be the standard silver colour... How low can you go with 17s on there, I would be happy with 25mm...

Got some 18" oz Titans for 300 seven spoke wheels if your interested.

post-10532-12653652995_thumb.jpg

Got some 18" oz Titans for 300 seven spoke wheels if your interested.

i have a set of 18" on mine - a 1.8 TDci MK2 55 plate and i lowered it 30mm with PI springs .

done a treat . just the right level. would not go any furhter

Go for the OZ, you wont regret it :P

Can get the tyre replaced and refurbed at cost if you want. Just don't fit on my celica 5 stud. Just paid £3000 for a set of TRD alloys hahaha AM I A FOOL. Also got more pics if you need of each tyre ind and each alloy.