• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mike-evans

mike-evans

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Ford Model: focus
Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

After some nice 17" alloys for silver 2000 focus zetec, I like the OZ turismo (multispoke) but 480 without tyres is to expensive. Anyone know for them cheaper, or a different brand with the same style, the ST 170 I like aswel, dont like the hyper colour, has to be the standard silver colour... How low can you go with 17s on there, I would be happy with 25mm...

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Jayee

Jayee

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Granada
Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:31 AM

After some nice 17" alloys for silver 2000 focus zetec, I like the OZ turismo (multispoke) but 480 without tyres is to expensive. Anyone know for them cheaper, or a different brand with the same style, the ST 170 I like aswel, dont like the hyper colour, has to be the standard silver colour... How low can you go with 17s on there, I would be happy with 25mm...

Got some 18" oz Titans for 300 seven spoke wheels if your interested.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG00058.jpg

#3 the_gould

the_gould

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.5 ST2 (55plate)

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:49 PM

Got some 18" oz Titans for 300 seven spoke wheels if your interested.

i have a set of 18" on mine - a 1.8 TDci MK2 55 plate and i lowered it 30mm with PI springs .

done a treat . just the right level. would not go any furhter

#4 Gazjs

Gazjs

Area Rep: Central and North Scotland (Detailing Obsessive)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk 6 Facelift
Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

Go for the OZ, you wont regret it :P

#5 Jayee

Jayee

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Granada
Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

Can get the tyre replaced and refurbed at cost if you want. Just don't fit on my celica 5 stud. Just paid 3000 for a set of TRD alloys hahaha AM I A FOOL. Also got more pics if you need of each tyre ind and each alloy.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users