Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Child locks

Knight Focus

Quick question. Where are the child locks for the back doors? The stickers are on there to tell me how to use them, but no switch with which to use them.

Am I missing something?

Mike

Quick question. Where are the child locks for the back doors? The stickers are on there to tell me how to use them, but no switch with which to use them.

Am I missing something?

Mike

they are just above the lock its a round hole you put youre key into open the door and look down the side at the lock assembly and youll see a small white round plastic thing with an indent in it that the key fits into turn it and chikld locks are on

Cheers fella, got it. The instruction sticker has a big arrow pointing down, I think that confused me!

Thanks,

Mike

Cheers fella, got it. The instruction sticker has a big arrow pointing down, I think that confused me!

Thanks,

Mike

i did exactly the same on my mk1 read the manual looked at the door inspected the door swore at it threw the book away and the mrs pointed it out to me 6 years fixing motors for mates and i couldnt find the hole theres a first time for everything lol