Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner!

welshfocus78

Hi all,

I have just passed my driving test and brought my first ford focus 1.6 Zetec car today! I need some advice, the ford is 2000 and does not have CD player, I would like to replace my tape player for CD player as I have seen few at eBay website.

Is it straightforward replacement or complicated to replace?

Jeff

Hi all,

I have just passed my driving test and brought my first ford focus 1.6 Zetec car today! I need some advice, the ford is 2000 and does not have CD player, I would like to replace my tape player for CD player as I have seen few at ebay website.

Is it straightforward replacement or complicated to replace?

Jeff

If you are exchanging it for a Ford System it is just plug in and go, but will need some keys to remove the old unit and make sure you have the code for the new unit, any Ford dealer can get this for E-TIS maybe for a small charge. If you are looking at a after market unit then you will need a balnking kit to reduce the hole in the dash to take a standard fit unit and but some ISO leads to convert your Ford wiring to the unit, Placed like Halfords do the for about £10

Hi,

I am planning to use the standard ford radio thing but where do I get the key from? Thanks for the warning regarding the code.

Jeff

My ford radio keys only cost me 99p, def worth having in ya tool box lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club