2 replies to this topic

#1 SteveThePirate

SteveThePirate

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Lx 02

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:54 PM

Recently my friend has had his saxos wheel arches stolen, alot of other cars near my college have also had parts being taken off them.
It appears there's a thief operating in the Southampton/Eastleigh area who takes a photo of your car part posts it on ebay and if he gets enough bids for it steals it the night the auction ends. He's being reported soon however he/them will most likely still operate for a period until they are banned.

You should be fine if most of your car is properly welded on like newer cars but for those of you with more of a kit car style or easy to remove spoilers/body kit you might want to think about putting your car in the garage for a little while.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 thesilverfox

thesilverfox

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

So is this person stealing whole cars or bits off them? Sounds like a forwarded email thingy to me.

But if not, it's exactly what I expect from Eastleigh to be honest.

#3 SteveThePirate

SteveThePirate

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Lx 02

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

Just parts, mainly body work parts such as wheel arches.
I expected it from eastliegh as well :P but apparently his ebay account is registered to Southampton , hence how my friend found him, along with his past sales being his and 5 other saxo wheel trims.

I'll see if i can get his ebay account name later just incase we have any l33t hackers here on ford forums who fancy getting his details so we can..have a chat with him :rolleyes: ;)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users