Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St

cyb

Hmmm article date........Jan 2008

why has this been dug up :huh: :huh: as we all no there is't going to be one... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Auto Express really need to stop using photoshop. They have said many times in the past that a car is comming out, and never does. Theres only one company who will know for sure if an ST will be made, and thats Ford :) But when i last heard, Ford said they wont make one ever

Well said mark!

Auto Express need to get their facts straight in the future.

It is a shame that there is no new Fiesta ST or for that matter a new Puma.

I think that without one of these small 2 door sports cars, Ford have a gap in their range.

:(

Hmmm article date........Jan 2008

I must be going daft I couldn’t find a date for the article but suspected it was old news on the up side it goes to show that Auto Express really do talk a load of bo++ocxs and their articles aren't worth reading

Autoexpress do it for one reason SALES. They recently did an article on 2 new Focus RS. These ar 100% not happening as we have a customer in wanting to order 3. We called Ford and they said it was untrue they print things like this and there sales boost. They do whatever is hot at that time, like now its the RS it used to be the Fiesta hence fake images etec of the Fiesta

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club