Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk 6 St Rear Brake Conversion

skanty_canty

has any one done this before and do they have any tips and hints on this job as i plain to do it once i have got the parts to do it

hi mate...cheers for the message, right to do your conversion you are going to have to change

(apart from obious calipers etc) backing plates,stub axles and hubs as they are specific to st150 B)

what is the stub axle mate i know about the backing plate would you say it would be easier to change the hole axle striaght from an st or do you think the conversion would be better and cheaper

just had another look there and the whole axle is a different finis code so u are going to need a full st150 axle to do this....maybe find a front end damaged car....I could supply the parts but axle etc would make it uneconomical new.

what do you mean by uneconomical new hehe and i am searching on 247spares.co.uk and other broker web sites to get a good deal and also i need a st hand brake cable as this has different connections at the end to fit on the the calipers

£39.62 delivered for the cable...its the middle section thats different, looks like the end cable slips off and fits onto the specific st cable. If you cant find a cable or get stuck for any parts give me a shout

cheers mate i will do i am also doing a st engine conversion so i will need loads of parts from you to do the conversion. my mate has done this to his but he had problems with the a/c and in the end ripped the a/c out as it was to much of a !Removed! about

keep an eye on eBay for hubs/stub axles or complete axles. got most of the parts for my conversion from there.

i cant see why the axle will be different, the stub axle yes. i bought my handbrake cable for £30(non genuine) and that was the complete thing.

the conversion itself is very simple, took me around 4 hours to do my focus. you might also want to think about stainless braided brake hoses too, should cost around £50-£60.

you will be cheaper buying a 'real' st at this rate, whats the insurance gonna be like for the engine conversion?

not sure yet i am looking in to it mate but i think it will be to much of a !Removed! around getting rid of my fiesta as the intera is in bits at the minute

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club