Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Problems

Zetec S 1.6

awryt,right i just got my wee fiesta the other day and wanted to try get my phonebook onto my car via bluetooth but it says its compatiable with phonebook access so i don't see the problem it doesn't come up on my menu under the category 'Phone' wonder if anyone how to go about solving it??

Get back as soon as

Thanks

Aaron

This is a common problem which is easy to fix. Your phone book must be stored on the phone and not the SIM card. Once all your contacts are on the Phones memory, the fiesta will be able to read the phone book.

This is a common problem which is easy to fix. Your phone book must be stored on the phone and not the SIM card. Once all your contacts are on the Phones memory, the fiesta will be able to read the phone book.

They are saved on my phonebook which is so frustrating mate lol.just cant seem to get my head around it really strange ae?

What phone do you have? and are you 100% sure they are on the phone?

The Lg Viewty ive checked on the ford mobile connectivity site and its all fine for the phonebook access.yeah i just double checked there the now so strange i just cant think of what it can be mate

I have a LG Viewty and mine won't show the phone book either. I think ford must be wrong. If you find out how to do it, let me know please.

One other thing. Does your LG try to access your playlist when you turn your car on? Mine does, and I cant use the voice control until I close the playlist down. annoying when I forget,and the phones in my pocket!

I,ve just been back on the Ford connectivity site. Clicked on select your music player, then LG Viewty and it say phonebook not compatable? Then clicked on more details and it says compatable? very confusing.

Yeah very confusing like i spoke to the guy in the garage and he said it should show your phonebook so wonder what the problem is hmm very strange.

You think that's confusing, both me and the wife have Samsung Tocco's, both bought at the same time, same firmware, same set up, identical, yet mines shows the phonebook as names, the wifes shows as numbers only. Given up trying to work it out as mine works perfectly and I doubt the wife knows which buttons to press to use the phone anyway. :lol:

• 2 years later...

Morning all. Not really familiar with the LG phone, but I think it's an Android. Is that right?? I had the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy when I paired it to my Focus. Phone worked fine, but the phonebook wouldn't sync. The solution (for my phone AND my girlfriends) was: on your phone, open settings > Applications > ALL (applications). scroll down to the "LogsProvider" setting, click on it, and clear data. Un-pair your phone from the car, re-pair it, and (on mine) it worked first time. Hope it helps!! B)