Join Premium & Save
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Sign in to follow this  
sussex

Written Off Part 2-New Mk7 To Buy!

Although it is just a piece of metal I am sad to lose my beloved M7 Zetec in ocean with x-pack 17" alloys.

Thankfully I took gap insurance out so when all is settled I will have 11.5k (give or take a few hundred) to spend on a "nearly" new car, and that car will be a MK7 I think.

Looks like it maybe a Z-S as 1.6 would be nice, Idf love the 17" alloys again if possible.

does the ZS come with a/c as standard? I aneed to look for a model with 3 doors, bluetooth, heated front screen, USB port would be nice!

Sussex

p.s-out of interest how easy is it to buy/fit/cost of chrome for a Z-S -Ilove my chrome

also am I missing someting? whenever i search eay for the ford 17" alloys i either come up with nothing or hundreds of things/alloys i dont want!! what sould i search for to find the ford 17" alloys?!

Although it is just a piece of metal I am sad to lose my beloved M7 Zetec in ocean with x-pack 17" alloys.

Thankfully I took gap insurance out so when all is settled I will have 11.5k (give or take a few hundred) to spend on a "nearly" new car, and that car will be a MK7 I think.

Looks like it maybe a Z-S as 1.6 would be nice, Idf love the 17" alloys again if possible.

does the ZS come with a/c as standard? I aneed to look for a model with 3 doors, bluetooth, heated front screen, USB port would be nice!

Sussex

p.s-out of interest how easy is it to buy/fit/cost of chrome for a Z-S -Ilove my chrome

also am I missing someting? whenever i search eay for the ford 17" alloys i either come up with nothing or hundreds of things/alloys i dont want!! what sould i search for to find the ford 17" alloys?!

It sounds like you want a 1.6 Titanium with 17" alloys and dress up kit.

It sounds like you want a 1.6 Titanium with 17" alloys and dress up kit.

Id love that - but for 12k or under? even on the used market thats gonna be nigh on impossible!

got those 2 on my list of possibles, only problem is one is squeeze and 1 doesnt have the 17" alloys, but i know i will havbe to compromise!!

white/tango/silver/colorado red are out btw ;)